Our laboratory team (12 lab technicians, all IATA trained) oversee all laboratory processes in all studies, including the routine sample processing, storage and dispatch of samples to external and to the bioanalytical laboratory in compliance with GLP standards and IATA regulations. Head of our laboratory is a certified Laboratory Diagnostician and has a long-term experience in coordinating laboratory activities for clinical studies.
- Preparation and barcoding of kits
- Processing and shipments in compliance with GLP and IATA standards
- Pregnancy, drug screen, cotinine, dipstick, etc.
- Samples storage (ambient, -20 to -80 degree freezers), biostorage room, cool chain processing, etc.
- Central continuous temperature monitoring with an alarm system